Shattered Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!

+8
Nile's Rage
Kelvarn
CrimsonRia
Patrick
sentry616
amberdz
Runs-on-Walls
Amanda
12 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post  Amanda Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:36 pm

I'm Amanda, Most of you know me from being accosted in forums, email, or in person to play this awesome game! Woot!

Hi everybody! Game is going to be great, and I'm so glad you decided to play. For those of you that don't know me, I am a big nerd. I play role play games, video games, monsterpocalypse, and generally earn my nerd cred in any new way I can find.

Other than nerdyness, I enjoy karaoke, boogie boarding, B-movies and dancing. Nice to meet you!

Last edited by Amanda on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amanda
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: The Boss
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post  Runs-on-Walls Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:52 am

Yo, I'm Dan I will be one of the other ST's. Most of you probably won't see me until the third session though.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope to see you guys around.

Runs-on-Walls

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Bone Gnawer

Back to top Go down

Post  amberdz Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:38 am

Hello, I'm Amber. I like all kinds of gaming (video games, rps, board games) and I love horror comics and movies. I also have a lot of pets and love art.

amberdz

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty The last piece of the puzzle.

Post  sentry616 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:02 am

Hey all,

I'm Chris and I'll be the other storyteller/ initiate. It's my first larp, but I do put together good stories, so hopefully all you experienced larpers will bear with me. I'm in to all things nerdy with a distinct leaning to comics and horror movies. looking forward to meeting everybody.

sentry616

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty hi

Post  Patrick Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 am

Hello everyone.

I'm Patrick and will be joining you. I enjoy RPGs, comics, video games, talking history, and other generally nerdy things.

I've mostly played D&D throughout the years but have played some Vampire the Masquerade. Never actually LARPed so I could definitely use some pointers as to how it's done.

Thanks all and hope to see you at the First Meeting.

Patrick

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hey there!

Post  CrimsonRia Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Hey, I'm Tarrah.

I've actually some LARP experience under my belt but would in no way say I'm an expert or anything. (Always more to learn IMO) Let's see, I like gaming of all sorts, coffee, horror movies, and things that are cute but deadly (see the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail).

I look forward to playing with everyone. :3

CrimsonRia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvarn Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:16 am

Hey everyone...

My name is Jim, but most people call me.... Jim.

So, for those of you that didnt meet me at the meet and greet, I tend to be the comic relief. Always happy to make people laugh, and I truely love getting others to enjoy themselves when I am around.

I think this game will be a lot of fun, and I can tell I will enjoy playing with most of you.

Lets have some fun, and make some good stories.

FYI for everyone, I tend to not tell people much about myself. If you want to know about me, ask me in person. While I am fun here, I am better live. ;-)

Kelvarn

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nile's Rage Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:28 am

Greetings

I'm Jesse, Jim's friend. I am a long term LARPer, and actually that is how Jim and I met. Started larping back in 2002, I think. Its been a while. I am an active LARPer in Escondido, if any of you have ever taken a trip down there. I actually just finished running a W:tA game down in Escondido and am currently playing in a V:tM game down there. Been playing (and running) Werewolf for years, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. If I'm wrong, eh, it happens.

I will be playing the in your face Ahroun Silent Strider Lupus, Nephthys "Nile's Rage"

Last edited by Nile's Rage on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nile's Rage
Nile's Rage

Character sheet
Deed Name: Nile's Rage
Tribe: Silent Strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi, my name is Trevor i am a friend of Jessie i have know her for almost 8 years. I have been larping for almost 2 years i was one of the two most active players in jessie's game, I am a very weird person but enjoyable to be around i currently live in anaheim till the end of december. then i lmoved back to San Diego, but me and Jessie should be able to carpool to the game ^_^

Im going to play the Silver Fang philodox, Alex Jones.

Trevor

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Bone Gnawer

Back to top Go down

Post  hramsaeg Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Hola,

My name's Ramsey or Ram for short. Note the ram ring *points at finger* Sorry, I'm getting off to a late start on the boards. But, I suppose better late then never, eh? My character's name is Mort and he's a Homid/Ahroun/Uktena or whatever order that's suppose to go in. Font is cold and I am not. So, I will not come across as I am on here. Parting notes however: RAPE IS NOT FUNNY... UNLESS YOU DRESS LIKE A CLOWN.
hramsaeg
hramsaeg

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Uktena

https://www.facebook.com/hramsaeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Calm of the storm Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi Guys im Travis Ill be playing the local Child of Gaia whos name has been changed from Unicorns shield to Calm of the Storm

Im 20 Live in east San Diego county and come a long way for the game. I have had about 1 1/2 Larping, And have been gaming for 5 years now. I am a spirits guy in Garu. Aka I am A child of Gaia, Theurge, Metis. If you have any questions or need any of your tribe books Contact me Via Email or AIM
Calm of the storm
Calm of the storm

Character sheet
Deed Name: Calm of the Storm
Tribe: Children of Gaia

http://Myspace.com/travisgruhot

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Great Time

Post  thorn1ofmany Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Hey all, I'm Jake. I played Seth the Silent Strider (god I need to get over alliteration). Thank you everyone for making my first larp fun and insightful. I appreciated all the help and openness. I look forward to gaming with you again.

thorn1ofmany

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Silent Strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum