Shattered Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maps

2 posters

Go down

Maps Empty Maps

Post  Linus Stamatis Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am

In the main room of the Caern, rounds up some paper, and starts drawing up a rough map of Los Angeles. As he's talking to some folks on the phone he starts sketching out lines dividing Los Angeles into roughly three sections. The western part (including the area where the Caern is) he labels "Trace Visions" and below that draws a design of an eye, with a line through it. The eastern part (including downtown) is labeled "Night Dancers", and beneath that he writes "Gang Colors: ?". Finally in the southern area (centering around where the riots were) he writes "Bloody Star", and under that, "Gang Colors: Gray urban camo"

After finishing the sketch, he says "Thanks officer Kramer, That'll help my drivers get to where they need to be without running afoul of too much nastiness. And I'll see what I can do getting your men those extra supplies. It's crazy out here, but we all need to help each-other right?"

He'll put a few finishing touches on the map, and had it off to Shatters-the-Mold to distribute as she wishes.

Linus Stamatis

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

Maps Empty Maps

Post  Shatters-the-Mold Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 am

Shatters-the-Mold smiles, having listened in to the conversation only half heatedly, not expecting much. Bemused she looks at the map and replies, "Not bad, kin," she hands it back with a nod, "Go hang it up somewhere people can see it, and let them know what the hell it means, not everyone had the amusing opportunity to listen to a one-side version of your negotiations."

Shatters-the-Mold
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: Shatters-the-Mold

Back to top Go down

Maps Empty Re: Maps

Post  Linus Stamatis Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:36 am

Linus posts the map in the gathering place in the Caern, and tells anyone who cares to listen:

"The police are working off of basically three gangs who have picked up in the area. The one around this area calls themselves "Trace Visions" and wear tattoos like the eye design on the map. They keep to Western parts of Los Angeles. Then there's the "Night Dancers", who have situated themselves in a high-rise downtown somewhere, and control most things to the east. They don't have any gang colors that the police have identified. Finally, to the south, there's a group calling themselves the "Blood Star" who tend to wear Gray and black, to blend in with the broken buildings and asphalt. Kind of an Urban Camo thing... " Anyone has any questions about what the police know, you can come ask me, and I'll try and get some more out of them.

Linus Stamatis

Character sheet
Deed Name:

Back to top Go down

Maps Empty Re: Maps

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum