Shattered Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Audience Chamber

+7
Trevor
Tells the Truth
Nile's Rage
Calm of the storm
1Lt. Robert Morningkill
Amanda
Shatters-the-Mold
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty In the Audience Chamber

Post  Shatters-the-Mold Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Charging down the Stairs, Shatters the Mold glares around the audience chamber quickly before realizing her prey. Seeing (the person who killed the wyrm tainted garou) she bullrushes him in Crinos, grabbing his homid form by the neck and slamming him up against a nearby wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU KILLING THE GAROU FOUND IN THE NURSERY?!"

Without waiting for a reply she pulls him back, throws him into a nearby table, rushes him again, then grabbing him and pulling him up by his collar, growls "ANSWER ME!"

(OOC: This is done in front of everyone in the audience chamber, please wait for whatever reply he gives before adding actions of your own, unless you believe they would intercede.)

Shatters-the-Mold
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: Shatters-the-Mold
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty Information

Post  Amanda Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:13 pm

(OOC: Shatters-the-Mold will interrupt anything that isn't of the utmost respect and apologetic by either beating the character senseless or slamming him up against the wall again and telling him to shut the fuck up. So make your post accordingly, If you're statement begins in argument, you get about 5 words out.)

Amanda
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: The Boss

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty Re: In the Audience Chamber

Post  1Lt. Robert Morningkill Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 am

As he is being thrown around by the Alpha he begins to shift into Crinos. "I killed and agent of the wyrm as was sanctioned my and athro of this sept!" Wiats to see if she continues the beating. He makes no attempts to defend him self and speaks with the up most confidance.

1Lt. Robert Morningkill

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Calm of the storm Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:38 am

Calm the storm looks at the Alpha ready to step in if something goes to far...But he does not seem like he will step in physically "Alpha may i speak for a minute It might clear up why he did it?"
Calm of the storm
Calm of the storm

Character sheet
Deed Name: Calm of the Storm
Tribe: Children of Gaia

http://Myspace.com/travisgruhot

Back to top Go down

Post  Nile's Rage Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:16 am

Nile steps forward in lupus and gives a slight growl, not threatening, just a growl that she does not like this situation.
Nile's Rage
Nile's Rage

Character sheet
Deed Name: Nile's Rage
Tribe: Silent Strider

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty Well...

Post  Tells the Truth Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:20 am

Does not leaping across the room and smacking you upside the head constitute permission now? I was standing right there, you didn't ask, you didn't check, you just killed, and then started justifying. Don't try to shuck this onto an elder, you didn't even know if he was watching you when you did it.

And frankly, as someone who objected as and immediately after it happened, I think you SHOULD get smacked upside the head from now on, it may be the only way to get some sense into ya.

Tells the Truth

Character sheet
Deed Name: Tells the Truth
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty continued

Post  Shatters-the-Mold Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:56 am

"I was told she fucking DIED you little worm," Shatters-the-Mold growls deeply and shakes him again, she seems to be holding on to her anger by just a thread. "No one informed me, even at the burial, that she was killed." Shatters-the-Mold lifts her top lip in ferral growl, glaring at the cliath.

"If you even thought for a second this was sanctioned you wouldn't have hid your fucking actions!" She takes him with both hands and throws him down to the ground, baring her fangs and growling over the top of him, dangerously close to his neck.

"Did you even try to cleanse her you blasted idiot?" She growls again, louder this time - the threat obvious in her growl, but in case the cliath doesn't get it, she says it as well, "Don't fucking move, don't say a damn word."

Shatters-the-Mold turns to the assembled, "Now what the FUCK happened? And Goddess above, the mess of you better not start arguing amongst yourselves like the children you've all proven yourselves to be."

Shatters-the-Mold
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nile's Rage Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:38 am

Nile's Rage growls over her flanks at her beta.

"Quiet now. I handle this."

She steps forward towards the Alpha.

"Confused, first off. Are you speaking of Black Fury we found? She already dead when found. Fomori."

She glances at Lead's-the-Way.

"If blaming him for death of Wyrm Fallen Garou, blame me first. I sensed him. He was permanently tainted. Trying to kill himself. Litany says 'Do not suffer thy people to tend thy sickness' and 'Kill wyrm where it breeds and dwells.' We were following Litany. Also says 'Do not allow caern to be violated.' We already had many wyrm problems. Too big of chance he would have gotten up and joined wyrm. Rite of Cleansing not work on permanently tainted garou. Unless 5th rank Cogy here, no way to cleanse them. Better to send them back into Cycle to be reborn to serve gaia then let fall to wyrm. Rhea's were standing close. Should have said stop."

She looks back at her beta, Tells the Truth.

"No Offense, Truth-yuff. He is Silverfang Ahroun. Ahrouns find wyrm taint, we kill unless our rhea tell us no. No one did."

She looks back to Leads-the-Way.

"Morningkills of Silverfangs known to fight wyrm where it breeds and dwells. King Albrecht Morningkill would do same thing. He acted as expected. No fault. He respectfully and honorably bow to you as you threaten him. Still acting honorably."

<OOC: I understand most of our players are new to Garou LARP. King Albrecht Morningkill is the king of North American Garou. He is a Silverfang of House Wyrmfoe.>
Nile's Rage
Nile's Rage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty Replies

Post  Shatters-the-Mold Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 pm

(OOC: There has been a good deal of confusion in this scene, so let me clarify a few things that may have been misunderstood at game. The Crinos character that was trying to kill itself was meant to be female originally, I believe both I and Chris mis-spoke and called it a him a couple of times. Also, Off Switch was the only elder in the room, he was not close, nor far away from this discussion and therefore arguments can be made either way.)

"Did you ask Off Switch? Did he hear you? Did you give him a fucking few seconds before slicing and dicing a fellow garou? This isn't sickness you fucking idiots, it's taint, you cleanse taint. And there is no such thing as permanent taint, You could cleanse the wyrm itself if you got enough capable changeling together."

Shatters-the-Mold
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 pm

"Then why has it not happened, Ryha?" Alex takes a step forward. "He was trying to kill himself. Morningkill did not break a law or our litany, in fact he upheld them, as a philodox you should see this. The effort it would have taken to cleanse, and mend that garou would have taken most of our limited resources." he eyes the athro very carefully before continuing. "It may have cost more lives then it could have saved. Being tainted to such a degree is suffering your people to tend to your sickness, because you cannot get any theurage with access to the rite of cleansing to heal it, it becomes a problem."

((And I think you mean garou (Or changers) not changling(The fairy foak), that would be a very different thing))

Trevor

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Bone Gnawer

Back to top Go down

Post  1Lt. Robert Morningkill Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Stands and waits to see what will happen next.

1Lt. Robert Morningkill

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty reply

Post  Shatters-the-Mold Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:47 pm

She looks Alex up and down, examining the Claith who so boldly speaks. "Why has it not happened? Show me where the Wyrm is and I'll gather the forces necessary to cleanse it, and be done with this whole mess. Bring the Garou nation together along with every were-creature that hates us for the war of rage, and we'll heal gaia. Keep every foe from destroying our people on the way to Malfeas and we'll heal gaia. I say that it is possible, not that all problems that have stood in the way of our elders before us - can be fixed in an instant. If it were so simple as that, you're right, it would have already happened."

She closes her eyes for a brief moment as if to contemplate how to relay what she is going to say. "How do I say this any more clearly? You had a Garou here who may or may not have been able to be cleansed. But without that knowledge was killed in cold blood. Your Tribesman did not ask a Elder what to do with the sick Garou. Instead he merely took action into his own hands and murdered him. Were we to kill every Garou that has been tainted at one time or another, not one of us would stand."

She signs. "Though I suppose your right. It may have cost time, it may have cost lives. But understand, it also may have saved a the life of a fellow Garou. As an inexperienced Claith with an elder standing only a hundred feet away, you and yours should not have taken that matter into your own hands. The time requirement to make sure your action is approved is negligible, and from what I understand, two Garou were capable of restraining her, so life and limb were not in question. You can not proclaim that no Theurge could come cleanse the Garou when you did not even bother to have a Theurge try."

Shatters-the-Mold
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Runs-on-Walls Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:21 pm

*A voice comes down from broken bored and pieces of ceiling barely big enough to hold a human.* Well, well well. So the Fangs and the Owls are coming together trying to say that their actions are the proper ones again? That is a shocker isn't it.

*He slowly uncurls from the ceiling easing himself onto the floor. He positions himself directly in front of Alex.* If I wasn't mistaken I would almost believe that you Fang were questioning the Elder Philodox's interpretation of the Litany. It is a good thing your that your loyalty to your tribe doesn't get in the way of your Judgment. I mean I'm no Philodox or Theurge so I shouldn't be the one to point out how devastatingly harmful ritually butchering a tainted Garou could have had on a weakened Caern. I mean really that whole situation dosen't sound like a Dancer ritual whatsoever.

*He turns and looks to the Owl lover.* Yes and as for your simple argument, that's right you Ahrouns can't think for yourselves right? He is only acting honorably because he got his hand caught in the cookie jar, so to speak, anyone can act with honor when their in trouble. True Honor comes from being able to make your own decisions to uphold the honor you believe in. As far as King High and Mighty would kill everything that was tainted, because it's to hard to cleanse. Then sign me up because Killing everything is exactly what I want to do.

Runs-on-Walls

Character sheet
Deed Name:

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty Off-switch

Post  Off-switch Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Standing on the bottom step of the stairs with his back against the wall, Off-Switch, who has been standing there for some time makes his presence known. "He's being sarcastic, for anyone that couldn't tell. Shatters-the-Mold... Mina, you know I respect you and your judgment without question, but you're not in the right state of mind to make a decision right now. Please, leave this for a time."

Off-switch

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:35 pm

"I'm not here to say I am right or you are wrong, I am here as a philodox, I am stating the reasons my tribesmate choose to took the action he did, and how the litany applies to it." he sighs. "Consulting ones elders is not part of the litany, it is the smart thing to do but not required, unless submission to those of higher station means, consult your elders on all decisions." he says ignoring the bone gnawer and addressing the Black Fury

Trevor

Character sheet
Deed Name:

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty Reply

Post  Shatters-the-Mold Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Shatters-the-Mold breaths deeply, then nods to Off-switch. Turning to Alex she said simply, "Review your own definition of submission." Then to Off-switch she continues, "Speak with me after a time, you know where to find me." She leaves with a growl of distaste for the whole situation. Off-switch moves aside as she reaches the stairs in Crinos, then after a short moment, follows her up the stairs.

Shatters-the-Mold
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvarn Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 pm

"While I can understand that there is always time to consult one's elders, it may not always be in one's best interest. It was said that the taint was permanent... was it not? Then what choice had we?" Looking at Nial's Rage, he continues. "But at the same time, are we completely sure that the taint could not have been cleansed?"

"There is more to this that we may need to consider." Steps away to smoke.

Kelvarn

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runs-on-Walls Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:42 pm

*He glares at Alex.* You may not be here to say that Fang, but you sure the hell are saying that. Your not better then one of those Shadow Lords. All your doing is twisting the Litany to work for your own personal agendas. You best learn your station pup, or I'll bring in some Silver Fang "justice".

(By the way I don't know what all this talk about permanent wyrm taint is all about. I know it was said by a ST, but that was a error on our parts. There isn't permanent or temporary taint, there is just taint. Sure it varies in levels and difficulties to cleanse. All the gift that was used tells you if there is or isn't Wyrm taint.)

Runs-on-Walls

Character sheet
Deed Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeRao Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Stepping out of the shadows of the hallway he was standing in, Mike chambers a round into his Colt 1911 and polishes it before returning it into his holster, "I don't know what kind of half-assed philodox you Silver Fang breed, but where I come from, the rule 'Do not suffer thy people to tend thy sickness' pertains to elderly and the mortally wounded - and it refers to letting those that are getting so old that they're senile and can't function and people that have gotten so screwed up that they're nothing more than vegetables go back to Gaia - not executing those that are helpless and wrestling in spiritual warfare. What I found was a Garou who was fighting the wyrm, who was struggling to maintain her sanity - someone that was not beyond salvation. The fact of the matter is that it was quite likely that she had a lot of answers - and if you haven't noticed, that's something we're damn short on." Turning his face away from the crowd to spit on the floor, he slowly looks over the congregation with disdain in his eyes before continuing in a curt, unapologetic tone, "There girl was unconscious on the ground - I had adequately pacified her - you rushed in to play judge, jury, and executioner on a non-threat. There was no reason to not ask the elder present whether how to proceed. Personally, I think the fact that you turned and immediately looted the body reveals more intention than your claims to 'protecting the Caern from a wyrm-ridden threat'. The poor girl wasn't 'suffering' nobody, we weren't even expending any resources to 'tend her sickness'. She was laying there, unprotected, incapable of defending herself, in a state where she could not have put anyone in harm, and that's what I saw to." Immediately after he stops speaking, he leaves towards the caern heart without waiting for a rebuttal.

MikeRao

Character sheet
Deed Name: Beloved of Luna; Kills the Leech

Back to top Go down

Post  Calm of the storm Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Calm of the storm looks to his Theurge brother still no emotion "We had a limited amount of time to find the Totem and the heart and you all wanted to wait...Mike i do not know you have so much knowledge of a rite that you still do not know...Its a basic rite...It should have been taught to you by now...Do you all plan on Cleansing every BSD you come across. Even I as a Child of gaia know better then to try that. This sept already seems doomed to fail..." CotS Sighs "Some taint goes soul deep is what they mean by permanent taint...He was driven crazy by the wyrm I have met garu less corrupted that would not say anything...If he wanted to die then let him come back through the cycle and repay for his Sins..."
Calm of the storm
Calm of the storm

Character sheet
Deed Name: Calm of the Storm
Tribe: Children of Gaia

http://Myspace.com/travisgruhot

Back to top Go down

Post  Nile's Rage Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:52 am

Nile's Rage looks at Mike as she nudges Lead's-the-Way with her snout, urging him to stand now that Shatters is gone. She turns to face Mike with a growl emanating from her throat.

"Monkey confused as towards intentions. Needed to focus on cleansing caern. Could not have soul tainted garou rousing and attacking us during it.

"Have problem with our ways as fellow cliath, challenge us for it..."

She turns back to look at Lead's-the-Way.
Nile's Rage
Nile's Rage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeRao Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:14 am

---===OOC: Mike left the audience chamber already - he's not there for you to talk to, consider modifying your posts accordingly.===---

MikeRao

Character sheet
Deed Name: Beloved of Luna; Kills the Leech

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvarn Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 am

Talric returns from smoking at the beginning of Mike's comments, and remains thoughtful through Nile's Rage's challenge of his pack leader.

"Nile's Rage. Is it possible that we could have done something, anything, other than outright kill a kin? As Mike points out, she had been pacified. Is it possible that the choice that was made, was made in a bit too much haste?"

Talric sits, patiently waiting for a response.

Kelvarn

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nile's Rage Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:48 am

Nile lets out a disapproving huff. She turns to face Talric. Her yellow eyes study him carefully for a moment before she begins to bark out her answer in lupus.

"She tried killing self. Put out of misery. How long would you have her suffer?"

She sighs and shifts to homid so she can better express herself.

"If you were plagued by Wyrm, should I leave you? Should I let wyrm torture you mind and body? Should I risk letting you fall to BSDs? Leads the Way yuff and I did what we, as ahrouns, thought to be right. At this point, we argue opinion. Opinion like rocks on mountain. None of them the same and when they start moving, much noise and destruction. Not much else."
Nile's Rage
Nile's Rage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber Empty Not so fast...

Post  Tells the Truth Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:14 am

With all due respect, Nile's Rage, our eaga little lieutenant isn't a member of dis pack, and MY auspice role is cleah here. I am a questioner of the way, and that is EXACTLY what I am doin here. I QUESTION the sanity and intelligence, and the honor AND the glory of killing an UNCONSCIOUS GAROU. Much talk has been made, defending the kill as necessary, according to the litany, the taint was "pehmanent", whatevah the hell that means, and even putting her out of her "misery". Frankly, that's all BS, and you all know it.

She was comatose. KO, MAH, TOSS. She showed SIGNS of havin tried to kill herself. She wasn't actually DOIN it. She did not appear to be suffering, and unless you got some magic mojo that lets you see inside her head, and you used it, and just forgot to tell the rest of us, you don't KNOW she was suffering. So no more a that little white lie.

Permanently tainted? Like, incurable, give up, abandon all hope ye who witness her? That sounds pretty grim. If you can PROVE it. Course, if you are just selling door to door doom and gloom, please move one door over, cause I ain't buying any. When the ELDER says she's done in, maybe. When the THEURGE elder (and NOT the wet behind the ears barely knows anything too full of himself to notice theurge CLIATH) says that she is beyond hope, probably. But not until the spirits themselves proclaim it and my totem concurs and Gaia washes her beautiful hands of her will I give up ALL hope. And that sure as hell did NOT happen. So wherever that permanent word came from, whoever thought that was carte blanche to pop claws and play Freddy, no dice.

NOBODY was tendin her. That section of the litany wasn't involved, shouldn't be involved, and has nothin to do with dat. IF we start applying dat to any wyrm taint, to any sickness, and interpreting it to mean "Execute the infirm", well, get me a cute little mustache and start the high handed salute and the goose steppin, cause it's time to cleanse some infirm garou! Let's start with the wyrm tainted, the ones who have the touch of the unmaker in em. Lesseeee, I remember a few of the campfire stories we got as pups in training, AH YES. Raise ya hand if you got rage. That's right, RAGE. Cause DAT is supposed to be from the unmaker. You know, the magical gift dat lets us destroy? EG, use the power of the third of reality dat has to do with destoying? Yeah, if you got rage, get on the pile, we are gonna have to cleanse you, EG kill you, cause you are tainted. Lesseee, what else, OH! Hey, we can't forget the weaver taint. So, all homid garou, or those who can trace their lineage back to homid kin, get on the pile! Sorry, We got too much monkey, and YES,dat puts me on the pile, but dat's how it's gotta be, can't have the people bein required to tend my sickness or nothin. Ok, obviously anyone who wants to kill themselves, hey look, me again...

OR, we could try this. If you don't have to kill another Garou, don't. Some slouch tried my point earlier, asked if I would try to cleanse every Black Spiral, and inside my head, I cried, I was horrified, and I wanted to ask, 'Ya mean you wouldn't?' Sure it's difficult, probably impossible for one of us to do, sure if five black twisties came walkin in right now I would attack first, and kill if needed. That's basic survival. But my FIRST hope is ALWAYS to cure. We got precious little of Gaia's original creation remaining, and we are SUPPOSED to be doing this for her. Can you seriously say dat killing everything dat gets touched by the wyrm is gonna help her? Do you even understand the CONCEPT of what we're her for?

WHEN one of our own obeys the litany and "does not suffer his or her people to tend his or her sickness", have you EVER seen it done as summary execution??? What I hear is done is kinda like retirement, and, when it gets really bad, the old fart just wanders off and dies. Nobody comes along with a quick knife, dat's psychotic. I mean, Kevorkian was too much for the MONKEYS moral judgment to handle, are you telling me we are so twisted up that forcibly assisted suicide is cool with us???

And as for that Ahroun claim, lets get real here. Ahroun's, consider these questions carefully, cause you have ALREADY GIVEN AN ANSWER, and I want you to think about changing it.

Are you fucking retarded? Are you? Cause the answer I heard buried back there is YES, dat you literally cannot tink for yourselves. If dat is REALLY how you see yourselves, I say the wyrm has really done a number on you!

I have known some VERY smart Ahrouns, who would have THOUGHT before they swiped, and prolly talked about it. Just FYI.

Second, are YOU the ones charged with making decisions? Again, you already gave an answer, even if you didn't realize it, when you ASSUMED a decision on the grounds that the KING OF THE MOTHERLOVING SILVER FANGS, IN YOUR OPINION, WOULD HAVE AGREED. Last time I checked, Albrecht ain't here. And you ARE a bunch of cliath. And NOBODY ASKED YOU. So, if you REALLY believe that being born under a full moon, or being born of a certain tribe, automatically places you above SEASONED ELDERS in all matters, feel free to challenge for the alpha position of this sept. I am SURE that Breaks-the-Mold-Ryah is just ITCHING to hear your challenge, just hold on a sec while I get my camcorder ready.

Third, if a theurge, or a pup, started spoutin off at you in the middle of a combat, tellin you that you had to aim for the fingers and the toes, and never finish off a foe, try to keep em all bleeding and hopping around in confusion till they pass out, would you for one second consider his words, or care what he thought? Combat is where you guys are born to be, and anyone with half a brain respects that. But the arrangement goes five ways. When it AIN'T combat, you are NOT automatically in charge, cause we got Garou for that. When it's mystical, like oh, say, wyrm taint and madness, Gaia, in her wisdom, GAVE us an auspice that's just ITCHIN to take care of those problems. When it's legal, she gave us levelheaded memory buffs who can recall every law. And when, as now, it's all screwed up with smokescreens and bluffs, and everybody says everybody else was wrong, and even the law is in question, she gave you wiseass jerks like me, to tell you that you ain't wearin any clothes, that the painting's a fake and the check is NOT in the mail, and that you need to think more and smash less.

Remember that whatever did this is bigger than us, currently outsmarting us, and we have no earthly idea how to fight it. Random violence against potential allies, potential information sources, and most importantly a sister Garou, just isn't a good option, don't be rushing to it if you aren't being actively forced.

The TRUTH here, which I am honored and privileged to speak, is that you are NOT stupid, NOR in charge, you SHOULD have thought, you SHOULD have asked, but you got hotheaded. It happens, mistakes get made. But own up, guys. If we follow the reasoning you have used to defend that, we are headed STRAIGHT into the jaws of the wyrm, laughing all the way ho ho ho, and the question of cleansing wyrm taint becomes academic.

But hey, here's me shooting my cliath mouth off, and I'm sure you don't wanna hear it, cause it might make you feel bad about yourself.

I got stuff to fix.

Last edited by Tells the Truth on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accent and order of points.)

Tells the Truth

Character sheet
Deed Name: Tells the Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next