Shattered Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyrm taint

3 posters

Go down

Wyrm taint Empty Wyrm taint

Post  Amanda Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:55 pm

One part of the book says you can "search for taint on a person" or something to that affect for 6 traits, so when you sent for wyrm taint in the future, it is much like smelling for something, you may only know the general area at first that a smell is coming from, but once you find the source, you know it's the source. IE, you find the dirty diaper, and it has a hell of a lot more smell than the room that was a bit smelly.

So for future reference, wyrm taint is both directional and can be smelled on a specific person or object.

Amanda
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: The Boss
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

Wyrm taint Empty Re: Wyrm taint

Post  Trevor Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:18 am

To clear up something with taint that a few people were saying

permanent wyrm taint is equivilent to having the 7 point flaw taint of corruption, Pg 99 Laws of the Wild.
when Jessica asked if it was permanent wyrm taint she was asking if it was on the level of this Flaw.

Trevor

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Bone Gnawer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shatters-the-Mold Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:50 am

Okay. That makes a bit more sense. Yeah, I was looking for "permanent wyrm taint" In the books, since I hadn't heard of it, but I couldn't find anything. This flaw is a good description.

That Flaw is close to what all of your characters would have smelled on the garou. It was really damn wyrmy and as far as any of your characters would have been concerned, no cliath garou would have been able to cleanse it. So Permanent for you guys, not entirely non-redeemable (As the flaw implies). I'll remember the flaw for future questions on permanent wyrm taint.

Shatters-the-Mold
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: Shatters-the-Mold
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum