Shattered Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrounging Trip

3 posters

Go down

Scrounging Trip Empty Scrounging Trip

Post  thorn1ofmany Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Seth ventures forth from the caern on a scrounging trip. Cautiously exploring the apartments and the single homes. He opens cabinets, closets and kitchen drawers, looking for blankets, towels, utensils, and specifically a large salad bowl.

thorn1ofmany

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Silent Strider

Back to top Go down

Scrounging Trip Empty Neighborhood Watch.

Post  Tells the Truth Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Hey dere Seth. Couldn't help but notice you poking through de residentials. Largely because I been keeping an eye on em. I 'spect you need crap for spirit workin, which I like, but since de families that live here have picked de place pretty clean, might I suggest you drop by de kitchen and de garage, we can prolly hook you up wit what you need dere.

Course, if you NEED to find it yourself, for some spooky crescent moon type reason, by all means, don't let me stop you, not like I own dis place or nuttin.

Tells the Truth

Character sheet
Deed Name: Tells the Truth
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

Scrounging Trip Empty Re: Scrounging Trip

Post  Amanda Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:15 am

Scrounging around is a pretty interesting endeavor in the area. Several houses are still up and worth digging through. Their locks are broken off and it seems like not one of them has gone unscathed. Assuming you're avoiding humans, you can get around alright. The shooting that has gone off a few days before seems to have cleared many people from the neighborhood anyway.

As you go through various houses finding utensils and bowls tends to be the easiest. It doesn't seem that they were on the top of any looter's list. However, blankets and towels are a bit harder. After going through a few houses, you happen upon some blankets in an old basement in one of those blue plastic containers. They look like old quilts made from scraps. After going through far to many old bathrooms (All of which seem to be missing any forms of medication) you find a few old green towels under someone's sink.

Amanda
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: The Boss
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  thorn1ofmany Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 pm

OOC: On his way back from the houses Seth keeps an eye out for trees, both fallen and standing. (If finding any he adds some branches to his salad bowl of blankets and utensils.) Upon his return to the caern . . .

"Oh thank you for the offer Eddy, I've just been out on the road for so long I've grown accustomed to attending my own needs. Guess I'll have to get used to this whole pack thing. Well anyway I brought you some stuff I found, mostly blankets and odds and ends, but the salad bowl and branches I'll keep."

OOC: Seth finds a quiet corner in the caern and draws a summoning circle. He fills the salad bowl with water and places it inside the circle. His chanting starts as a murmur and slowly rises into a howl. He begins dancing around the circle, he movements soft and fluid, calling out to the water spirit . . .

thorn1ofmany

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Silent Strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Tells the Truth Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Not a problem at all, Seth. An I would neva wanna interfeah with your duties, jus want you ta know dat I got a nice little stockpile formin.

Tells the Truth

Character sheet
Deed Name: Tells the Truth
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:52 pm

You find several trees in the area, they look like they've just recently been taken care of. And there is new fertilizer around them that smells familiar for some reason.

thorn1ofmany wrote:OOC: On his way back from the houses Seth keeps an eye out for trees, both fallen and standing. (If finding any he adds some branches to his salad bowl of blankets and utensils.) Upon his return to the caern . . .

Amanda
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: The Boss
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum