Shattered Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a Quiet Corner

3 posters

Go down

In a Quiet Corner Empty In a Quiet Corner

Post  thorn1ofmany Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Oh, an on de subject of rites, I need ta summon sea, or a duly designated representative thereof, and prolly I should learn how to do dat summoning rite myself, if ya tink ya can spare da time.

"Certainly Eddy, I'm actually in the middle of summoning a simple water spirit at the moment. I took a quick break, water spirits tend to do things in thier own time. If you'd like to join me I can start teaching you the rite."

OOC: Seth goes back to his summoning circle, waving his arms over the salad bowl, prancing around like rain and chanting the name of the spirit.

thorn1ofmany

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Silent Strider

Back to top Go down

In a Quiet Corner Empty Minutes...

Post  Tells the Truth Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 am

*** Eddie quickly wipes the alarmed expression off his face as he realizes that all that prancing and hand waving IS the rite, produces his cell phone, and sets it on record, just in case he misses a crucial detail. ***

Tells the Truth

Character sheet
Deed Name: Tells the Truth
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

In a Quiet Corner Empty Re: In a Quiet Corner

Post  thorn1ofmany Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 am

OOC: Seth's fluid motions come to a sudden halt. He peers into the bowl and smiles at something.

"Hey Eddie say hello to water."

OOC: In the salad bowl a face bubbles up and gives a rippled smile.

thorn1ofmany

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Silent Strider

Back to top Go down

In a Quiet Corner Empty Offshore Dumping...

Post  Tells the Truth Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:14 pm

Greetings noble spirit! I have become aware of several forces in da human world that wish for a thing to happen, an I have asked the chance to petition the spirits of da sea to ask if you water spirits would be happy to have a new island. I want to make sure this goes down the way you want it, so I am asking for your input right up front. I can show you where da humans want to put an island, and show you what dey are gonna make it outta, and I can show you how dey want to get it dere. So, the question becomes, how do de local ocean and water spirits feel about a brand new island with it's very own attatched reef?

Tells the Truth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:07 am

The face looks sideways, what looks like a quizzical expression, "An Island, you say? An island is just geography to us, a new shape to flow around. We will stay, go, be, become and enjoy whatever is planned. It is of small consequence." The water continues to swirl around the bowl, exploring the new shape and seeming to copy the swaying motions of thorn1ofmany.

Amanda
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: The Boss
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Tells the Truth Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Excellent. An if dis Island happened to be made of good rocks to grow a reef on, good hidey spots for fishes and de like, say, right about here *pointing at a rough map of the coastline*, dat would be fine by you?

Tells the Truth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 pm

It waves back and forth through the bowl and settles down after a moment. "We are fine with it."

Amanda
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: The Boss
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

In a Quiet Corner Empty The check is in the mail.

Post  Tells the Truth Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:21 am

You sir, or eh, madam, are an absolute joy to woik with. You may expect delivery within foah to six weeks, dependant on ground transportation and applicable local laws.

Tells the Truth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down